When you choose to come to Extraordinary Desserts for your wedding cake, Karen personally designs it with you and provides insight and experience that will make your wedding cake everything you dreamed it can be.
To engage in the creative process of designing your wedding cake with Karen and Extraordinary Desserts, we kindly request that you follow these five steps:
- View some of our options online at any time or come in to our Little Italy location between 10am and 6pm to see the portfolio in person.
- If you are interested in tasting our cakes, we offer the opportunity for you to purchase up to 3 slices at either location between 10 am and 6 pm daily. Save your receipt and upon ordering a wedding cake with Karen from our wedding cake portfolio, she will credit your purchase. Please note that the tasting credit only applies to cake designs from our wedding cake portfolio.
- Contact us 3-5 months in advance of your wedding date by filling out our online form. We will contact you within 3-5 business days of your online submission for a phone consultation. For short notice requests please fill out the same form and we will contact you shortly to discuss your options and to let you know if we can accommodate. Click Here to Fill Out Online Wedding Information Request Form
- We will contact you for an initial phone consultation and then schedule an in-person meeting to design and finalize your wedding cake.
- Details, Contract & Delivery: We will finalize the details of your wedding cake in a sit down meeting or via phone if you are not local to San Diego. We create a cake order including drawing and all details, which upon confirmation a 50% deposit is due. The remaining balance is due 1 week before your wedding and any remaining changes and details (flowers, guest count, delivery time, etc…) will be addressed. Please note a fee of $100 will be charged in the event of a cancellation. We also cannot accept gift cards as payment for wedding cakes.
We look forward to helping make your wedding Extraordinary!